Thistle Flower
Welcome to Fergus.net
Sunday June 26,2016 09:29:05 EDT
Fergus auto Recyclers

The first settlers to Fergus were freed slaves who formed the Pierpoint Settlement, named after their leader, Richard Pierpoint. In 1833 Little Falls was established by Adam Fergusson and James Webster, who would supervise the town's development. The first house of this predominantly Scottish community was erected in 1833. A hotel was built in 1834 and a sawmill, grist mill, church and school followed in 1835.

From the Fountain Pen - Province launching HOT Pilot Project - June 23, 2016
- Singing our National Anthem
- OPP Make Arrests in Mailbox Investigation
- Province Set 2017 Rent Increase at 1.5 Per Cent
- Province Opening New Section of Highwya 407
- From Queen's Park to Orlando
- Does Any Religion Provide Certainty Of Going To Heaven?
- OPP investigate Act of Vandalism - June 09, 2016
- Province Protecting Employees' Tips and Gratuities
- All Sorts of Soap Operas From Politics to Missing Rodents
- Crime Stoppers Corner - June 2016 Edition

Featured Events

2000-2013 The Fountain Pen all rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part strictly prohibited without written permission.